We want people with disabilities to be able to use CheckoutSpy for their online price comparison research and purchases. We have incorporated standards provided in guidelines from the Web Accessibility Initiative to assist us in building this site with web accessibility in mind, right from the start. If you have any difficulties using this site; or find any aspect of the site inaccessible to you, please let us know and we will do our very best to change this.
Help for Users
- If you are visually impaired and not using a screen reader, you can make the font size bigger using your browser settings. In Firefox for example, go to View, Zoom and then choose to Zoom In, or Zoom Text Only. Or use CTRL+PLUS to zoom using the keyboard.
- We are not using any video or audio technologies which can be difficult or occasionally obstructive
- We have constructed headings, so that if you are using a screen reader you can navigate by these headings as follows (on most up to date screen readers)
- H to cycle forward through headings
- Shift + H to cycle backwards
- 1 to 6 to navigate to headings 1 through to 6
- Shift + 1 (to 6) to navigate backwards through headings
- INSERT + F6 to get a list of all headings
- If you are using Opera as your browser you can navigate our headings using the keyboard as follows
- S to cycle forward through headings
- W to cycle backwards through headings
- We have added an additional navigation element specifically for screen readers, which allows you to jump to the key content sections
We hope that you find CheckoutSpy to be a good user experience.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.